- Advanced digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speeds
- Compatible with any DC welding process power source and wire feeder
- Connect to any DC welding circuit, attach voltage sense leads and begin monitoring weld performance immediately
- Easily calibrated for use in factory quality systems
DC Arc Welding Circuits Only, Any DC Polarity Welding Process, Any Welding Equipment
ARC TRACKER® DATA MONITOR - K3019-1
Features and Benefits
Portable, Powerful Weld Performance Monitoring
The ARC TRACKER® is a high-performance, portable product designed to accurately measure the True Energy delivered into a weld from any welding machine (DC process only). The ARC TRACKER® will accurately measure the welding parameters (arc voltage, arc current, and weld time) and provide a real-time calculation of the True Energy into the weld. While welding, the True Energy [in joules (J)] for the weld will be accurately displayed on the user interface..
- Accurately Monitor Welding Parameters - Advanced digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speeds.
- Broad Compatibility - Compatible with any DC welding process power source and wire feeder
- Simple Plug-n-Play Design - Connect to any DC welding circuit.
- Variable Input Voltage - The Arc Tracker® auto-senses any input voltage between 120 – 230 volts AC.
- Ethernet Connection - Communicates weld data status to your network via standard Ethernet.