CITOTIG 315DC & 415DC have been manufactured in a light-weight but robust outer casing, making them portable and ideal for operation even in the most hazardous environments. Both machines have been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes including Cellulosic. They provide optimum performance associated with the ruggedness necessary for daily work both in the workshop and on site.
Main features and benefits
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters
- Rugged construction : electrical safety (IP23S), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode
- Complete TIG parameters setting : Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory locations for personalized welding settings, TIG Spot welding
- Water Coolers and Carts available
CITOTIG DC industrial range - Portable TIG DC welding equipment
✔ Robust and rugged outer casing
✔ Pulse, Pulse High Frequency, unique HF start mode setting, TIG Spot welding...
✔ Water Coolers and Cart available
✔ Ideal for high quality welding on thin metal sheets, for process and food industry
✔ Easy transportation on the welding site