CITOTIG FORCE offers leading technology in TIG DC welding with a user friendly interface. Additional features include programme storage capability and improved reliability due to Power Factor Control technology. CITOTIG DC FORCE range delivers more power with reduced consumption: up to 220 A single phase 16 A connection. CITOTIG DC machines with a range of operating features ensure high quality welding of steel, stainless and nickel alloys.
Main features and benefits
- TIG DC or MMA mode.
- A complete welding cycle.
- Pulsed TIG current.
- Choice of two current levels in 4T mode.
- Digital display of parameters.
- HF and PAC arc striking. 2T-4T-Spot modes.
- Usable with primary extension cables (70 m with 2.5 mm² section).
- Programme storage and recall (30).
- Remote control and foot pedal (options).
- Improved generator compatibility: - (+/- 20% input voltage variations).
CITOTIG FORCE Range - Portable TIG DC welding equipment
✔ Precise welding quality
✔ Very good arc ignition