- Excellent arc characteristics with rutile, basic and cellulosic electrodes up to 4.0mm.
- 230 / 400V single-phase automatic power switch
- Compatible with motor-driven generators, ideal for use on construction sites.
- HF trigger and Lift TIG.
- High-speed pulsations to adjust arc concentration, reduce distortions and increase forward speed.
- 230/400/1 / 50-60
proceduresElectrode, Lift TIG, TIG Pulse
INVERTEC® V205-TP-2V - K12021-1
Features and Benefits
Intelligent power supply, maximum flexibility
The Invertec® V205-T PULSE is light but robust, which makes it portable and suitable for all types of TIG applications even in the most risky environments. The 230 / 400V single-phase power switch of the Invertec V205-T and its compatibility with motor-driven generators allows it to be used anywhere in construction sites and workshops. Among its features it includes the triggering of the TIG in HF, in Lift-TIG, 2 or 4 stroke, variable descent ramp and Post-gas control, a digital preset instrument with Hold function (maintenance in vision of the values) and Built-in Variable Pulsation.
- Excellent arc characteristics with rutile, basic and cellulosic electrodes up to 4.0 mm.
- Automatic power switch - 230 / 400V single phase.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition.
- Compatible with motor - driven generators - ideal for use on the construction site
- The built-in "Fan as needed" (FAN ™) "Fan when needed" function - reduces energy consumption and the entry of fumes and dust.
- High speed pulsations - to adjust arc concentration, reduce distortions and increase forward speed.
- Meets the standards -IEC974-1, ROHS and CE