The Electron 200 is manufactured with the job in mind, combining
both a rugged industrial construction with excellent welding and
starting behavior characteristics. At Weldtron, we understand
that equipment should be capable of handling harsh conditions.
Our machine is lightweight; however, this solidly built machine
can switch between 230/400V, enabling the ELECTRON 200 to
connect everywhere, operate on site in conjunction with a
generator or within a workshop environment, providing maximum
flexibility and handy for any situation you need. ELECTRON 200
allows you to use electrodes up to 4.0mm with exceptional stick
rutile, basic and cellulosic welding performance.
• Option to switch between 230/400V single phase.
• Outstanding arc characteristics.
• Exceptional stick rutile, basic and cellulosic welding performance.
• Adjustable “Arc Force” and “Hot Start” as standard.
• Digital display with user friendly control panel to allow accurate
setting of welding current.
ELECTRON 200 - ARC WELDER - WELDTRON
Primary Voltage (50-60Hz) 220/380/1PH
Current Range 10-200
Duty Cycle at 40 °C
Weight (kg) 9.5
Dimensions (mm) 400 x 195 x 380
Generator Req (Kva) 8
Protection/ Insulation class IP23
Part No WI020022010