- Formulated from carbon and graphite to combine the erosion resistance
- Higher electrical conductivity
- Lower Oxidation speed of graphite
- Dense copper coating improves arc stability
- Constant quality for safe process
- First class metal removal rates
• Preparing joints for welding
For back gouging, beveling and removing defects in welds and castings
• For pre-weld preparation of broken parts, removing hard surfacing before rebuilding & cutting unwanted parts
Fix the electrode GOUGAIR into the gouging torch wioth DC+ and set the appropriate current.
Point the electrode to the part to be removed and strike it by touchin the base metal. base metal meltsand gets blown
away by compressed air.
top of page