- Excellent arc characteristics with a wide range of electrodes
- Maximum output current 625A
- Operating temperature up to 55 ° C "Desert Rate"
- Stackable units
- Electrode, Gouging
HOT ROD 500S - K14089-1
Features and Benefits
Professional Robust and Powerful
HOT ROD 500S is a generator for heavy-duty constant current applications. Whether using electrodes for C-Mn steels, with low hydrogen content, for stainless steel or coating electrodes, the HOT ROD 500-S guarantees a soft arc and a repeatable weld quality day after day.
- Excellent arc characteristics with a wide range of electrodes.
- Maximum output current 625A allows welding with electrodes up to 6.3 mm in diameter and gouging with 8 mm diameter electrodes.
- "Desert Rate" operating temperature up to 55 ° C.
- Stackable units incorporated lifting ring for easy storage and management.