If an application requires pure welding power combined with multi-process power, then the Idealarc® DC-1000 with 1300 amps of smooth DC output is your best investment. Designed for Semi-automatic and automatic welding, the precise control of the Idealarc® DC-1000 provides superior MIG, flux-cored, submerged-arc welding and excellent air carbon arc gouging with up to 16.0mm diameter carbons.
Features (Idealarc® DC1000)
• 500 amp output connections provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage flux-cored (FCAW) and MIG welding procedures.
• Single range control for precise output control and easy operation.
• Terminal strip and output studs for remote connections and cable.
• Low profile case allows installation of a work-bench and stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
• Removable side panels for easy access to internal parts.
• Line voltage compensation maintains weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
• Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
• Seven-year warranty on power rectifier
top of page