- Innovative inverter technology for excellent TIG performance
- Control panel with all the functions and of simple use, for an easy setting of the welding parameters
- Excellent HF trigger (high frequency) with a choice of different settings
- Robust structure
- TIG Pulsed with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc according to the application
proceduresElectrode, Lift TIG, TIG HF, Pulsed TIG
INVERTEC® 170TPX - K12055-1
Features and Benefits
What is Included
Industrial TIG welder for the most severe operating conditions
The Invertec® 170TPX TIG and electrode has a robust but light shock-proof metal structure, is portable and ideal for applications even in the most severe environmental conditions. It is a DC Inverter TIG welding machine equipped with all functions, with excellent arc control and perfect ignition in any operating condition. Ideal for operating both in the workshop and on site. The Invertec® 170TPX also has additional features compared to the 170TX version (Pulsed TIG, ten memories available for customized settings, TIG Spot and TIG Bi-Level Mode (for extremely precise work)
- Innovative inverter technology for excellent TIG performance.
- Control panel with all the functions and of simple use, for an easy setting of the welding parameters.
- Robust construction , IP23 protection degree, special protective silicone coating on the boards (potting), ducted air flow to reduce dust accumulation, allow long machine life even in the most severe working conditions.
- HF trigger (high frequency) and Lift TIG able to satisfy all needs.
- Excellent HF trigger with the possibility to choose between different settings to adapt to each type of electrode and working condition.
- Complete set of TIG parameters that can be set: TIG Pulsed with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc according to the application, 10 memories available for customized settings, TIG spot welding (TIG spot) and with two current levels (Bi -Level).
- Compatible with power generators ideal for use on the construction site