- Innovative inverter technology for excellent TIG performance
- Control panel with all the functions and of simple use, for an easy setting of the welding parameters
- Excellent HF trigger (high frequency) with a choice of different settings
- Robust structure
- Compatible with motor-driven generators, ideal for use on construction sites.
proceduresElectrode, Lift TIG, TIG HF
INVERTEC® 170TX - K12054-1
Features and Benefits
What is Included
Industrial TIG welder for the most severe operating conditions
The Invertec® 170TX TIG and electrode has a robust but light shock-proof metal structure, is portable and ideal for applications even in the most severe environmental conditions. It is a DC Inverter TIG welding machine equipped with all functions, with excellent arc control and perfect ignition in any operating condition. Ideal for operating both in the workshop and on site. The Invertec® 170TX is the basic version equipped with the main settings for TIG and electrode welding.
- Innovative inverter technology for excellent TIG performance.
- Control panel with all the functions and of simple use, for an easy setting of the welding parameters.
- Robust construction , IP23 protection degree, special protective silicone coating on the boards (potting), ducted air flow to reduce dust accumulation, allow long machine life even in the most severe working conditions.
- HF trigger (high frequency) and Lift TIG able to satisfy all needs.
- Excellent HF (high frequency) trigger with the possibility to choose between different settings to adapt to each type of electrode and working condition.
- Compatible with motor-driven generators , ideal for use on construction sites.