- Advanced inverter technology for excellent TIG welding
- Compatible with motogenerator, ideal for use on site
- HF trigger (High Frequency) and LIF TIG
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Intuitive and easy to use control panel
proceduresElectrode, Lift TIG, TIG HF, Pulsed TIG
INVERTEC® 175-TP - K14169-1
Features and Benefits
Advanced technology in DC TIG welding with an easy to use interface
The TIG Invertec®175TP welding machine has a robust construction suitable for industrial environments and excellent arc characteristics. It is an Inverter for TIG DC welding with excellent arc control and perfect ignition in any condition. The rugged and portable design makes it ideal for both workshop and on-site use. The power factor correction circuit (PFC-Power Factor Correction) allows TIG welding up to 175 A with single-phase 16A input current. Compatible with motogenerator.
- Advanced inverter technology guarantees excellent performance in TIG welding.
- Compatible with motogenerator - ideal for use on site.
- HF and Lift TIG .
- Functional and simple to use control panel for easy setting of welding parameters.
- Power factor correction circuit (PFC -Power Factor Correction) The PFC guarantees low current absorption, energy saving, low level of harmonics and contributes to the reduction of CO₂ emission in the environment.
- The robust construction, the IP23 protection rating, the painted boards and the optimized cooling air flow reduce contamination, prolonging the life of the equipment even in the most severe environmental conditions