- Excellent arc characteristics with a wide range of applications
- Compatible with motor-driven generators, ideal for use on construction sites.
- HF trigger and Lift TIG.
- Control panel with all the functions and of simple use, for an easy setting of the welding parameters.
- The built-in "Fan-on-demand" (FAN ™) "Fan when needed" function reduces energy consumption and the entry of fumes and dust.
proceduresElectrode, Lift TIG, TIG HF
INVERTEC® V270-T - K12023-1
Features and Benefits
Designed and designed to last over time
The Invertec® V270-T is light but robust, which makes it portable and suitable for all types of TIG applications even in the most risky environments. The 230 / 400V single-phase power switch of the Invertec V270-T and its compatibility with motor-driven generators allows it to be used anywhere in construction sites and workshops. Among its features it includes the triggering of the TIG in HF, in Lift-TIG, 2 or 4 stroke, variable descent ramp and Post-gas control, a digital preset instrument with Hold function (maintenance in vision of the values) and Built-in Variable Pulsation.
- Excellent arc characteristics with a wide range of electrodes.
- Automatic power switch - 230 / 400V single phase.
- HF trigger and Lift TIG
- Compatible with motor - driven generators - ideal for use on the construction site
- Control panel with all functions and simple use - for easy setting of welding parameters
- Meets the standards -IEC974-1, ROHS and CE