The LT-7 Tractor is a self-propelled mechanized wire feeder, designed for the submerged arc process with track system capabilities. It is self-guiding and easy to operate – only one operator is usually required.
• Feeds 2.4-4.8mm solid wires, from 2.5-10.2 m/min wire feed speed.
• Calibrated tractor drive adjusts travel speeds from 0.12- 1.8m/min.
• Vertical head lift adjuster for adjusting electrical stick out from 12.7-127.0mm.
• Weld angle is up to 50° from vertical on either side; drag angle is up to 30° from vertical.
• Control box can be mounted either left or right, eliminating the need to return to the power source for routine procedure changes.
• Welds butts, horizontal fillet and lap joints to the left or right side of the tractor frame for convenience.
• Submerged arc
• Control cable 7.6m Key Options
• K228-x Control cable
• K231-1 Contact Nozzle Assembly for 2.4, 3.2, 4.0mm Wire
• K148A Positive Contact Nozzle Assembly for 2.4-3.2mm Wire
• K148B Positive Contact Nozzle Assembly for 4.0-4.8mm Wire
• K149-5/32 Nozzle Extension for 4.0mm Wire
• KP2721-1 Nozzle Extension, 127mm
• K232 Horizontal Fillet and Lap Adapter Kit
• K229 Flat Fillet Adapter Kit
• K230 Butt Seam Guide Kit
• K396 Track Section, 1.8m
• K285 Concentric Flux Cone Assembly
• KP2268-x LT-7 Drive Roll range
• KP1890-1 Drive Roll Center 5/64-3/32 Tiny Twin
• KP1890-2 Drive Roll Side 5/64-3/32 Tiny Twin
• KP1984-1 Guide Tube Assembly 068- 3/16 Incoming
• KP1985-1 Guide Tube 3/32-3/16 Outgoing
• KP1986-1 Guide Tube Outgoing Tiny Twinarc®
• KP2127-1 Guide Tube Incoming TinyTwin Tractor