Improve productivity with the NA-3S, NA-4, or NA-5 automatic wire feeders. These systems have been specially designed to deposit more weld metal at faster travel speeds which eliminates bottlenecks and cuts costs.
• Solid-state controls allow precise control of welding procedures, striking characteristics, as well as bead size and shape.
• Easily adjusted for a wide range of processes, feed speeds and wire sizes.
• Compact units with excellent flexibility to fit into simple fixtures or the most complex automated production lines.
• Rugged construction minimizes downtime and maintenance costs.
• Submerged arc Recommended
• NA-3S / NA-5: Flextec 650, Idealarc® DC-1000, Idealarc® DC-1500
• NA-4: Idealarc® AC-1200
• K221 Start controls PC board
• K245 Crater fill control PC board
• K2163-60 Power Cable, 18m (NA-5)
• K1842-110 Power Cable, 33m (NA-5)
• K29 Vertical Adjuster, 100mm
• K96 Horizontal Adjuster, 50mm
• K219 Flux Hopper
• K278-1 Spreadarc Oscillator
• K231-1 Contact Nozzle (2.4, 3.2, 4.0mm)
• K148A Positive Contact Nozzle (2.4-3.2mm)
• K148B Positive Contact Nozzle (4.0-4.8mm)
• KP2721-2 Nozzle Extension, 45°
• K285 Concentric Flux Cone
• K386 Narrow Gap Nozzle
• K149-5/32 Nozzle Extension (4.0mm)
• K129-x Tiny Twinarc® (1.6/2.0/2.4mm)
• K225 Twinarc® Nozzle (2.0-2.4mm)
• K389 Flux Hopper
• K223 Solenoid Kit (NA-5)
• K162-1 Spindle Kit (NA-5)
• K334 Start/Crater Module (NA-5)
• K337-10 Weld Timer (NA-5)
• K336 Remote Interface (NA-5)
top of page