The Ideal Setup for Pipe & Vessel Fabrication
From concept to reality, the PIPEFAB™ welding system was developed for one purpose – to deliver the ideal setup for pipe and vessel fabrication. From machine design to arc performance, no detail was overlooked in delivering a complete, customer-driven system that lets your shop focus on what matters most – making high-quality root-to-cap welds, faster and easier.
- Powered by proprietary Cable View™ Technology, the PIPEFAB™ system continually monitors cable inductance and adjusts the waveform to maintain consistent arc performance with long or coiled cable runs.
- Breakthrough Arc Performance - Provides high quality results from root, to cap, to final fit.
- Digital Navigation - For unmatched simplicity in setting parameters
- Industry Focused Design - Engineered to give the Pipe and Vessel industries the ideal configuration and capabilities for their welding needs.
- Backed by Unrivaled Customer Support - Supported by the 125+ years of renowned technical expertise.
Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
Game-Changing Performance and Simplicity
Breakthrough Arc Performance » From root, to cap, to final fit – the PIPEFAB™ system has you covered with weld modes that have been fine-tuned to deliver breakthrough arc performance specifically for pipe and vessel fabrication.
Straightforward & Simple »
Developed to be the fastest, smartest, and easiest solution on the market, the PIPEFAB™ system delivers straightforward and simple digital control with one-click process selection.
Industry-Driven Design »
Like the name says, the PIPEFAB™ system was developed specifically for pipe and vessel fabrication. With its Readyto-Run™ design, every detail was considered in creating the ultimate setup for the pipe and vessel industry.
Trusted Expertise & Support » Whatever challenge you may have, wherever in the world it may be, Lincoln Electric is here to help with proven industry knowledge and support.
PIPEFAB READY-PAK - K3734-1 The Ultimate Set-up for Pipe and Vessel Fabrication
PIPEFAB™ Ready-Pak: K3734-1
• PIPEFAB™ Power Source
• PIPEFAB™ Feeder • PIPEFAB™ Cart & Dual Bottle Rack
• Magnum® PRO Curve™ 200 15 ft. Ready-Pak
• Magnum® PRO Curve™ 300 15 ft. Ready-Pak • Magnum® PRO 0.035 in. & 0.045 in. Tapered Contact Tip (Qty 1 ea)
• Magnum® PRO 3/8 in. Tapered-Flush & 1/2 in. Flush Nozzles (Qty 1 ea)
• 0.035/0.045 in. V Groove Drive Roll Kits (4 Roll Kit – Qty 2)
• 0.045 in. Knurled Drive Roll Kit (4 Roll Kit)
• Cable / Torch Hanger (Qty 4)
• Harris® Flowmeter & Hoses (Qty 2)
• Brass Inert Gas Y Fitting
• 15FT 2/0 Work Lead & GC500 Clamp • PIPEFAB ™ Feeder Screen Protector (optional use)