TOMAHAWK® 1025 & 1538 – high performance plasma cutting machines, built to handle harsh environmental conditions, suitable for operation on site with a generator or within a workshop environment. Up to 25 mm mild steel (Tomahawk® 1025) and up to 40 mm mild steel (Tomahawk® 1538).
TOMAHAWK® 1025 & 1538
- Starting: innovative advanced arc starting without HF.
- Performance: innovative advanced electrode and nozzle design.
- Longer lifetime: innovative advanced design increases lifetime of consumables.
- Faster: higher travel speeds and plate thickness.
- Flexible: multiple torch configurations.
- Different materials: mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and many more.
- Concentrated plasma stream: less heat input, less distortion.
- Torch Connection – central connector, 9-pin.
- Step-less current control.
- Remote kit (optional) that allows the unit to receive an external ON-OFF trigger for mechanized processes (only for TH1538)